An application for TC is a written request letter move from one school to another school. This is the mandatory certificate when students want join in another school. It is also important to the students who study in colleges. You can also take some reference to these letters Application for TC. Students can write this letter in English or their regional languages.
Points to remember while writing TC letter
• Students have to mention clear reason for applying
• Specify the reason for why it is important to issue of TC
• Attach the require documents
• They can request a particular date to avoid difficulties
Application For Transfer Certificate Writing Tips:
- Always be polite and courteous in your approach. Explain your situation and the reason why you need to transfer to another board.
- Mention all the relevant details. Never write too many short sentences about your details, but rather learn to compound them into two or three bigger sentences that will form one small middle paragraph.
- Include all the necessary attachments and the copies of all pertinent documents. Make sure you miss out on nothing as the recipient should approve of your application with you being present there.
- End your letter by thanking the person. Apologize if any inconvenience has been caused.
Sub: Applying for Transfer Certificate
I am student of (Class) and (admission number) studying this school from past (years). I hereby request you to issue my Transfer Certificate. I have to leave this (explain the reason).
Here is an example 1 for this:
Subject: Application for School Leaving Certificate
With due respect i want to state that i was a student of your prestigious institute and i have passed 10+2 class from your school. I have passed 10+2 class and got ….. marks. Now for further studies i need school leaving certificate.
So please kindly give me school leaving certificate. I shall be thankful to you for this.
Here is an example 2 for this:
Sub: Application For Student Transfer Certificate
I hereby request you to kindly issue a transfer certificate for my son/daughter …………. of Class …………. and Admission Number-……….. since……. (Explain the whole issue to the concerned authority in brief or say you’ll discuss it in person)
I like to thank you and your staff for their kind cooperation and support to our child in the past.
I sincerely wish success to your organization.
Student Name :
Roll Number :
Admission Number :