I get many emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on Pureblogtips , and if that is the case, what are the guidelines. I figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a post and just refer every one here.
So the answer to the first question is: Yes, I do accept guest posts.
How to get my post successfully published?
There are certain things we would like you to keep in mind before starting your guest post for Pureblogtips. By following these points, you are making this experience even more rewarding:
- Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere (Never re-publish again as this will hurt your SEO)
- Article length should be at least 300 and up to 1400+ words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- Don’t add more than 4 relevant and informative links (No affiliate links)
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting & replying to comments is a must!)
- We love personal experiences, and strong opinions, so don’t be shy!