To use Keywords everwhere you need to install the extension of Keywords everwhere on Google Chrome and add your email then you will receive an email with API code by keyword everywhere then click on the Keywords Everywhere icon that shows up at the top right of your browser. In the popup that opens up, click the link “Settings”, paste API code here and continue.
Go toand search for any common keyword. It will show you every search volume of the keyword, and also suggest some keywords.
I’d check out the Keywords Everywhere FAQ first. It’s got everything you need to know to use it.
My Typical Workflow
I use the Firefox extension version. I use KE mainly for initial keyword inspiration for a SEO client. Here’s the workflow I use.
- I ask my client for their current website (if they have one) and their top 3–5 competitor sites.
- I ask my client for their head and long tail keywords (if they have ones they already like).
- I visit each site from step 1 above, I click on the KE browser extension. Then, I click Analyze Page (magnifying glass icon).
- I export the keywords to review and analyse later.
- I take the head and long tail keywords from step 2.
- I bring up Google in Firefox with Keywords Everywhere turned on.
- I do searches on each keyword/phrases one at a time.
- For each search, I quickly view what KE displays right in the GoogleSERP pages. See screen captures below.
- I export those keywords for later analysis.
What is keyword everywhere?
The Keywords Everywhere extension is an SEO keyword research tool that shows you useful google keyword search volume and cost per click data on multiple websites. This tool saves you the hassle of copying data from various websites and using the google adwords keyword planner to see relevant search volume and cpc data.
The tool also allows the user to get keyword metrics for any list of keywords and also lets the user download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.