How to change Jio WiFi password – How to change JioFi password? Hello friends! In today’s post, we are going to learn how to change the password of JIOFI or JIOWIFI? Many people also know it by the name of JIO Router, so we can also say how to change the password of JIO router?
If you are an Indian, then you would know that in today’s day almost all of the SIMs of JIO company are using, the main reason is that JIO is giving more data to its user at a very low rate and also With unlimited free calling. The biggest reason behind using this is that even when our data pack is over, JIO provides us with slow speed data.
As you all would know that JIO only supports 4G mobile and those who do not have 4G mobile use JIOFI. If you do not know about JIOFI, then I do not tell you what is JIOFI?
What is JIOFI and what is its use?
LYF-powered JIOFI is a broadband device made by Reliance Digital. Its use helps to provide internet to multiple users simultaneously. If we say in other and easier words, JIOFI is like a modem whose work helps in providing 4G speed internet connection.
Using this, we can do free calling anywhere in India through any mobile, for that we need a 3G or 2G mobile, which supports JIO 4G voice apps.
How to change the password of JIOFI?
Many people say that you have to be mobile to change the password of JIOFI, there is nothing like that, friends, even if you have a laptop or computer, you can change its password because JIOFI’s password can be changed through web browser Is
First step: To change the password of JIOFI, first of all you have to connect that device to JIOFI’s internet connection. When you initially purchase JIOFI, the password of JIOFI is very large, which is given on the box of JIOFI. Connect your computer, laptop, or mobile device to JIOFI with that password.
1. First, write the name of the JioFi’s wireless local area network network and its watchword, you’llrealize it on the rear of the prepackaged box, or beneath the battery at the rear of the device.
2. Connect your devices to JioFi network. attend Wireless Settings on your device and realize the JioFi wireless local area network Network. Enter the present username and watchword and connect it.
3. Open the browser on the connected device and open the following URL http://jiofi.local.html
4. currently login with the credentials, username as administrator and watchword as administrator and faucet on the login button. you would possibly be prompted to alter the default administrator watchword. you’ll be able todo that by clicking on OK.
5. to alter the LANwatchword, click on Network > Wi-Fi Configuration. (In JioFi 3)
To change the LANwatchword, click on LAN and you may get few choicesrelating toLAN security. Click on Security Key and alter it along with your new watchword. (JioFi 2)
6. Here you’ll be able tomodificationeach SSID and watchword by deleting the previous credentials.
7. Then, click on Apply and faucet on alright tomake sure.
This methodcan restart the JioFi device and you may be disconnected from the net on your devices. when restarting, connect the JioFi in your device by getting into the new credentials (Username and Password).
Changing The JioFi Login ID And Password:
To more secure the device, and if you weren’t prompted to alter the watchword earlier, you’ll be able todo that by clicking on User Management > Account Management. Enter a brand new username and watchword, then make sure it. Click on the Save button once you’re done.
I told in this post how to change the WiFi password and login password of JIOFI device. I hope that through the steps mentioned above, you will have changed the password of your JIOFI.
I hope you liked this post very much. Share this post with your friends and if you have any questions related to this post, you can ask us through the Comment box. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.