india Airtel has commercially deployed LTE-Advanced (4G+) in Kerala, a technology that enables the operator to provide data speeds of up to 135 MBPS. This is the first commercial deployment of the services, the company said in a statement.
This is a game changer for mobile broadband in India. Airtel has pioneered 4G deployment in India and we are delighted to raise the innovation benchmark to deliver a world-class experience to our customers. Our strong 4G footprint and a rapidly maturing device ecosystem, will now allow us to deliver the next level of high speed mobile data services on our network,” said Bharti Airtel Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (India & South Asia) Gopal Vittal.
Airtel partnered with Nokia Networks to deploy the carrier aggregation technology in Kerala. The operator used carrier aggregation technology, combining the capacities of TD LTE (2300 MHz spectrum band) and FD LTE (1800 MHz spectrum band), to deliver data speeds of up to 135 MBPS.
Carrier aggregation enables enhanced spectrum efficiency by combining capacities across multiple 4G carriers (same or different spectrum bands) to deliver ultra-fast mobile data speeds.
The deployment is a part of Airtel’s ongoing network transformation programme – Project Leap – under which Airtel plans to invest Rs 60,000 crore over the next three years.
It’s necessary to visualize your Airtel information balance thus you don’t exceed your current asking arrange. If you wish to verify mobile information usage, you have got the choice to use the relevant USSD code or transfer one among the numerous apps that allow you read information usage. If you wish to verify your home net information, you’ll be able to attend the Airtel web site and realize the knowledge beneath your personal account.
airtel user check data and balance using 3 way.
Airtel 3g balance check through Mobile App
Download the Airtel Thanks app. The Airtel Thanks (formerly MyAirtel) app is available from the Google Play Store on Android phones and the iPhone App Store. Use the following steps to download the Airtel app.
Step 1: Download the MyAirtel app from the Google Play Store or iTunes
Step 2: Sign up now and check your mobile number. If you don’t know your Airtel phone number, you can find it with the help of USSD codes.
Step 3: On the Home screen, you will see your data balance with daily limit and number of days remaining plus several Airtel online recharge offers.
Step 4: You can now see Airtel’s main balance and data balance with validity data on the app dashboard.
Airtel Data balance check through Self-care service
- Go to http://www.airtel.in/ in your web browser. You can use Airtel to check your data balance.
- Log in to your account. On the Airtel website. Click the person’s logo in the upper left corner. You will see a screen asking for your mobile number or service ID, as well as your password.
- If you have not yet registered, click the Register option at the top of the page. , You’ll be asked to fill in your personal information and create a new password.
- If you’ve lost your Airtel password, click on the “Forgot my password?” link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Account Information tab. It’s located just below your Home page when you access your account.
- Click your Airtel DSL number which displays the unpaid amount or your unpaid details.
- Click View unpaid amount. This will show your usage for the current month (the information is presented in KB)
Check Airtel Internet Data Balance through USSD Codes