Flipkart Affiliate Program is a great way for you to earn commissions by placing product banners or links on your website to refer users to their website.
Creating flipkart account is very easy, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to this link and create your account.
- Enter the all necessary details being asked.
- After Successful registration you can login to your account, Your Account will look like this.
Let me give you quick introduction to each terms as this will solve all your doubts:
- Earnings | Orders – The number of orders people have placed by clicking through your affiliate link.
- Earnings | App Installs – The Number of people who have clicked on your affiliate link and ends up installing their flipkart app.
- Traffic – The number of times your affiliate link was being clicked.
- Pending Payments – The number of products which were ordered through your affiliate links in the last 30 days, there are chances that the product may be returned by the customer.
So these products would shift to the ‘Approved Payments’ list if they are not returned within the stipulated time period and you will receive payments for these.
In case, they are returned by the customer, they would shift to the ‘Cancelled Payments’ list.
- Approved Payments – The products which were ordered through your affiliate links and have not been returned by the customer within the stipulated 30 day return period.
When you will create account on Flipkart affiliate program, you may have this questions in your mind too.
What are the payment methods?
You have two options of receiving payment via
- Gift Voucher
- Electronic Fund Transfer(EFT)
If you select payment via gift voucher, they will accrue and withhold referral fees until the total amount due is at least Rs 250.00.
If you go with payment via EFT, they will accrue and withhold referral fees until the total amount due is at least Rs 1000.00. Gift vouchers may be redeemed against purchase from flipkart.com.
When is the payment made?
Flipkart has a 30 day cancellation/return policy.
So it is possible that products ordered through your affiliate links might get cancelled or returned with in 30 days of ordering.
Thus they make payments to the affiliates only for products which are not returned in these 30 days. Hence the payments are made after 30-60 days from the day when an order was made through your affiliate account.
For Example – Payment for the earnings of January will be processed in month of march. But in order to receive payments you will have to submit the following details:
- Payee Name
- PAN Details
- IFSC Code
- Bank account number
- Mailing address
- Contact Number.
In my case, I provided them PAN card along with the Scanned copy of cancelled cheque and my account was confirmed for receiving payments.