Domain Authority score isn’t brand new phrase within the world of SEO, however, there square measure several bloggers World Health Organization square measure unaware of domain authority and it’s significance.
The following could be elaborated guide within which you may learn what you wish to understand regarding “domain authority” (including the way to check your domain’s authority score!), in addition to some further connected terms that square measure necessary to understanding.
Domain authority is one in all the most factors that outline however well your web site can rank in search engines.
Page authority: Long Tail professional uses the Page Authority worth on the competition analysis screen. you’ll be able to notice it here during this screenshot
Page Authority predicts the chance of one page to rank well, notwithstanding its content. the upper the Page Authority, the larger the potential for that individual page to rank well in search results.
We score Page Authority on a 100-point, scale. Thus, it’s easier to grow your score from twenty to thirty than it’d be to grow from seventy to eighty. we have a tendency to perpetually update the algorithmic rulewont to calculate Page Authority, therefore you’ll see your score fluctuate from time to time.
Difference between Domain Authority & Page Authority
Whereas Domain Authority measures the predictive ranking strength of entire domains or subdomains, Page Authority measures the strength of the individual page. The same is true for metrics such as MozRank and MozTrust.
If you ever forget what domain authority is, you can also just hover over the column to get a refresher.
Overall, these metrics are very important in determining the overall strength of individual ranking pages or domains. Page Authority is specifically used heavily in the calculation of keyword competitiveness.
How to get backlinks from high DA PA websites?
To get high DA, PA backlinks, you ideally need to either have SEO experience, in particular outreach experience… or a budget, to buy links.
Either way, although most people will try to tell you that high-quality content just naturally attracts backlinks, this isn’t so true, because most people aren’t looking to hand out high authority backlinks to websites that they haven’t found yet (Psssttt, you’re on the 6th page of Google, no-one’s even reading your content)
With that being said, you can use a tool like ahrefs to study your competitor’s backlink profile.
Ideally, you want to create a balanced backlink profile, including links from the following locations:
- Guest Posts
- Press Releases (Recommend No-Follow, or Branded AT)
- Web 2.0 Creation
- Social Profile (IFTTT) Syndication
- PDF site submissions
- Video site submissions
- Forum Posting
- Local Business Citations
- Blog Comments (Balance No-Follow/Do-Follow Ratios)
Web 2.0 Submission Sites
Web 2.0 websites are the publisher type websites that allows its users to build their web pages with a unique URL. Here is a list of some High DA DoFollow web 2.0 sites that will help you to build free DoFollow links.
- WordPress.com: Create a Free Website or Blog
- Blogger.com – Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free.
- Sign up | Tumblr
- Weebly is the easiest way to create a website, store or blog
- Free and Pro Wiki Hosting
- How To Make a Website – Free Website Builder | Strikingly
- Make a Free Website
- Free Website Builder | Create a Free Website | Wix.com
Social Bookmarking Sites
Social bookmarking sites are one of the safest methods to increase the visibility of your website in search engines by creating high-quality backlinks from high DA websites.
Here is a list of free high DA DoFollow social bookmarking sites that will help you to build quality DoFollow backlinks.
- Digg – What the Internet is talking about right now
- StumbleUpon moved to Mix!
- folkd.com – social bookmarking
- the front page of the internet
- Home – BizSugar
- Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters
- Scoop.it – Content Curation Tool | Scoop.it
- Drew Curtis’ FARK.com
- NBC News – Breaking News & Top Stories – Latest World, US & Local News
Blog Commenting Sites
Blog commenting sites are one of the easiest ways to build high DA backlinks pointing to your website or blog. The live blog commenting plan will provide your backlinks graph high.
Here is a list of free high DA DoFollow blog commenting sites that will help you to make high-quality DoFollow backlinks for the website.
- Copyblogger – Content marketing tools and training.
- SEO for everyone • Yoast
- Neil Patel: Helping You Succeed Through Online Marketing!
- ShoutMeLoud – Shouters who inspire
- SEO Training and Link Building Strategies – Backlinko
- I Make Money Online By Telling People How I Make Money Online
- ProBlogger – Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging
- Melyssa Griffin – Entrepreneur + Blog Tips
- Niche Pursuits – Find Business Ideas, Niche Websites, and much more!