YouTube Shorts has now launched in India. After the popularity of Tik Tok, YouTube has also introduced its short video platform.
Especially after Tik Tok ban in India, its creators had no good choice. But after this announcement of YouTube both creators and YouTube are going to benefit.
So inside this post we will know, what is YouTube Shorts and how can you use it?
YouTube shorts is a short video sharing platform in which creators, artists can create and upload videos of 15 sec or less. This platform offered by Google has come as an alternative to Tik Tok.
It is first launched in India. However, YouTube Shorts beta is only available for a few select creators with a few features.
It provides the following features to creators:
- Create and upload videos of 15-second or less.
- Edit videos with many creative tools.
- Add short clips with multi-segment camera.
- Add music to videos from YouTube’s library.
- Speed control in the video. (Fast forward or slow down)
- Timers and countdowns features.
How to use YouTube Shorts?
You do not need to install any separate app for YouTube Shorts. After updating the YouTube application, this feature will be available on your Android phone.
- Click on the icon of plus (+) in the new interface.
- To create a short video, go to Create a short option and record or upload your video.
- On recording video, you will get many edit options through which you can improve the video.
- Next you can publish your video by choosing details like Title, description and category.
TikTok has 700 million monthly active users. Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users. At the same time, YouTube has 2 billion monthly active users compared to both of these.
Due to Already Youtube having an audience base, YouTube Shorts will also get more content and popularity.
Hope you like the information given about YouTube shorts. If you used to make a video on TikTok earlier or you have a Youtuber, then you must try it.